Terms & Conditions:
- BROS SHOW OFF YOUR LOVEY-DOVEY contest is opened to public, except employees of the organizer, its associate companies, distributors, including members of their immediate families.
- Contest period from 29th Jan’18 till 11th Feb’18
- Any submission takes place after 11th Feb’18 shall deemed invalid
- 2 rounds of winners drawing. 1st round will be on 5th Feb & 2nd round will be on 12th Feb
- Winners’ announcement will happen on the same day of drawing
- Each couple only entitle for one time prize winning chance
- All contest info & update will be announced through BROS facebook page: BROSNEWS
- BROS will not responsible of the validity, terms & conditions of the prizes
- Kindly allow at least 4 weeks for delivery of prizes. BROS bears no responsibility in the event of any loss, damage or misplacing of gifts while in transit. No compensation or replacement of prizes will be given
- All winners will be notified by email or phone. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days from date of notification. Claims made after the date specified will not be entertained.
- Winners may be required to collect their prizes from a designated center. If a request is made by any winner for the prize to be couriered to him/her, courier charges shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All entries will become the property of BROS. All winners may be required to attend a prize giving ceremony; the company reserves the right to use names and photographs of winners for advertising and publicity purpose. Representatives of the winners are allowed.
- BROS are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:-
– any technical errors, network disruption, network congestion, virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise;
– any malfunction, interruptions of hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
– any late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible and unintelligible submissions
– any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest;
- By participating in this contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that BROS shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish any media from the participants Facebook which is related or relevant to the Contest, in any way it deems fit for the purpose of advertising, trade, promotions and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials.
- BROS reserves the rights to amend, modify, extend, suspend or terminate this Contest in any way deemed appropriate, in response to events beyond its control. No prior notice will be given.
- BROS reserves the rights, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest, its application and the operation of this Contest.
- Participants will assume full liability in case of any injury, damage, or loss resulting from taking part in the Contest and/or/use and/or redemption of their prizes.
- By participating in this Contest, participants fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by this Contest Terms and Conditions, and BROS decisions, which are final and binding.
- BROS reserves the absolute discretion to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.