In conjunction with the launch of BROS’ Stainless Steel Food Container, we’re sharing some simple home-cooked recipes to prep you for the Year of the Rat. The highlight of every CNY is definitely the non-stop snacking. These crisp almond brittle are delicious and easy to make. Try baking it this CNY and show off your cooking skills, there’s no way it could go wrong.
Servings: Makes approximately 2 trays
Time: 25 mins
- Preheat the oven at 160˚C. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well with a spatula.
- Spread the mix evenly onto the prepared baking tray with a spatula. The thickness of the spread can be adjusted according to your preference. We like it thin for that extra crunchiness. (*Tips: Prevent spreading it directly with your hands as the Florentine powder might get clumpy)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Rotate the baking tray halfway through baking time to achieve even browning.
- Remove tray from oven and immediately cut into pieces.
- Leave the almond brittle to cool and store in BROS’ Stainless Steel container after.